Netflix Takes Yet Another L

Image result for friends show sad

First they hit us with The Office leaving Netflix starting January 2021 and now this. What the hell is going on over there!? I don’t care how much money it takes, you spend what you need to in order to keep these shows! Or at the very least ONE of them!

WarnerMedia is starting their own stupid streaming service HBO Max, which by the way, is such a boring, lazy name. ‘HBO Max’ sounds like a channel you’d watch when you were a kid late at night once your parents go to sleep. Dumb.

The Office and Friends have to be the two most watched shows on Netflix right?

***quick Google search***

Okay, I can’t figure it out and I don’t have the time to look it up since I’m at work right now BUT, I’m sure they’re high up on the list of ‘most watched Netflix shows’. I don’t know about you, but not a day goes by where I don’t watch one of these shows. There’s a certain comfort you get in watching a show you’ve seen before. And now these god damn streaming services are taking that from us.

Related image

I honestly don’t see the point in having Netflix past 2021**. Disney is gonna be taking away their cache of movies, The Office is gonna be gone and now our last hope, Friends, will be going away too. What am I gonna tune in for? 70% of the time I’m on Netflix, I’m watching Michael Scott or searching for “The One Where ________”, that’s it. The other 30% I end up watching some other random show that I can do without.

You know what I can’t do without though? Friends or The Office.

I mean, with all these companies making their own streaming services, it’s gonna get to the point where they’re gonna end up hurting their own brands right? People aren’t gonna want to spend $12.99 here, $15 there and another $9.99 with another service just to watch every single thing they want. Eventually people are gonna make a choice and only keep one subscription and the remaining options are going to end up being hurt by it in the long run.

So how about we just keep everything how it is and let Netflix keep what they have and you come up with new, exciting shit on your own service.

Ah screw it, I’m gonna end up getting subscriptions to all these things anyway. Sure, I won’t be able to afford dinner some nights since I’ll have like, $200 per month invested in these stupid streaming services when it’s all said and done, but hey, at least I’ll have my shows!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s